Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer begins

Here it is... the summer has started and the kids are out of school. They are bored already! It is going to be a LONG summer at this rate. Soon they will be off to Texas and New Mexico to visit grandparents... I miss them when they are gone even though they are teenagers. It will not be too long until Matt will have a job and a car and will not want to visit out of town for the summer.

It has been really nice being able to stay home with the kids since I was laid off, but I need to work! I need to have the adult interaction and accomplish something outside of the house. I know my little Logan will have a hard time when I do go back since we have been spending a lot of time together.
(I think I will too... but don't tell anyone...)

I hope I find something soon...

No comments: